2014 Explorer BWCA and Quetico Park Canoe Trip Outfitting Packages
Paddle and portage through a wilderness nearly unchanged since the
days of the voyageurs. Camp in a wonderland of rocky, pine-covered islands
and interconnected glacier-carved lakes.
√FAMILY “BUDGETEER” PRICING Exceptional Value! To make it affordable for you to build special memories with your kids, we have super rates for “youth”. At CBO, youth under the age of 18 receive a 50% discount over the adult rate. Plus... all preschoolers are FREE of charge!
Explorer Outfitting Package Includes:
• Your choice of Kevlar (Bell, Wenonah) or aluminum (Alumacraft)
Paddles & Life Jackets
• Lightweight life jackets
• Carlisle straight or bent shaft paddles
• One set of travel maps and detailed routing services
• Lightweight tents (easy set-up) with rain fly
• Kondos Packs #3.5 & #4 packs with padded shoulder straps
Sleeping Bags & Mattresses
• Slumberjack sleeping bags w/ stuff sack
• Thermarest self-inflating mattresses
• Wide selection of fresh and freeze dried foods packed to your personal tastes
Cook Kit & Stove
• Nesting pots, coffee pot, teflon fry pan, griddle, lexan dinnerware, cooking & eating utensils
• Peak One or Coleman double burner stove with fuel
• Folding saw & axe
• Camp shovel (for Quetico trips)
• Water purification tablets
• Lightweight dining fly
• Bear rope pulley system
Base Camp Extras
• Screen tent
• Folding chairs
• Folding table
• Solar shower
• Fish cleaning board
• Rod holders
• Bait container
• Anchor bag
Explorer Package Rates
(rates are rounded to the nearest dollar)
|Deduct $3 per day if you bring your own sleeping bag.|
Family "Budgeteer" Pricing
Exceptional Value! To make it affordable for you to build special memories with your kids, we have super rates for "youth". At CBO, youth under the age of 18 receive a 50% discount over the adult rate. Plus... all preschoolers are FREE of charge.
CBO's Conservation Club
CBO is an acknowledged area leader in the effort to preserve and protect the precious and fragile ecosystem in the BWCA and Quetico Park. And we have a proud, successful tradition of encouraging our guests to partner with us in these important conservation efforts. We invite you to save 10% by joining CBO's "Conservation Club" by pledging to:
• Travel INTO the parks - plan on paddling at least one day beyond your entry point to camp on our more remote wilderness lakes.
• Observe "Leave No Trace" camping ethics.
• Drown all campfires thoroughly before leaving camp.
• Practice catch and release fishing - keep no more than two smaller fish per person each day for eating; all others should be released.
A special "thank you" to our many repeat guests! You and your party will receive an additional 10% off our Conservation Club rates!
Mid-Week "Super Saver"
Value prices! To take advantage of these great rates (a 25% discount), you need to start AND end your trip on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Not only do you save money, but it's also much easier to obtain a travel permit for these entry days. No additional discounts apply.
Spring and Fall Special
Take advantage of our special 20% discounted rate if your trip begins BEFORE June 13 or AFTER August 14. No additional discounts apply.
Solo Canoe Trips
Packages can be adjusted for solo trips. Add 25% to base rate for 2-4 persons.
Book Your Trip Now!
Use the form in the link to register for your Explorer BWCA or Quetico Park canoe trip. NOTE: To insure maximum security, if you are paying by credit card, please call us at (800) 247-7530 to give us your credit card information. Or get a no obligation quote now - call us at (800) 247-7530!